Love
Okay so what does it mean to truly be in Love? Cuz well I was with someone for about 16 months and he said I love you and that he would never ever hurt me but yet he cheated on me about 13 times and I took him back everytime because he said I love you. So you know what I think you shouldn't really say it unless you mean it.
INFO- Me and him are completley over and will be forever cause I don't think I should be treated that way.

2 Comments:
Love means never saying sorry. If you love someone it should be meaningful. Love vs. "Love" is complicated but if I tell a girl that I love her then I really mean it. And I would never do anything to hurt her purposely.
hey i kn ow how u feel me and my girlfriend just broke up cuz she cheated on me u sound like beautiful girl
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home